jueves, 26 de marzo de 2015

the first post: "A country I would like to visit"

Hello classmate!

Today I'm going to talk about a country I would like to visit.
For some years I'm attracted the oriental culture, thanks to information I could learn in Internet or in some television programs.
I would like to travel to India, Because This Country is a mystery for me. India is an overpopulated country has an ancient culture. Their religion is very interesting and complex as it has many gods.

In this country I would like to learn about of its people, their culture and their religion especially learn about Buddhism and its elemental form of life.
 For this I would like to live some months there. I think the practice is better than theory, because experience is the “mother” of all learning. If I live there, I would like to learn more information, that not exist on internet or books.


And to keep me, I would like to work there. Look a job always is good, but not in the city center (Oh no!) Because has many people in the city. I prefer a quiet place, so I`m going to find a job in a rural location. 

1 comentario:

  1. Very good Maria.

    India has been a fascination of mine for many years. I love the spicy food and the vegetarian food so India must be heaven. Maybe I'll go soon. Fingers crossed.

    ResponderEliminar