jueves, 2 de abril de 2015

A Good Memory... (oh yeah!)

Hello classmate
How are you?

I`m ready to write the post number two!

Well in this post I want to tell you about my music memories, a matter so entertaining!

Since young or since that I have memory, I like to rock music. I think that this pleasure for listen to rock was for my family, because they listened every time(..) this kind of music (..) 

when I went in secondary school, I was a Heavy Metal fans (it`s my dark secret jajaj) and my favorite group in those years was Metallica, I listened all time. Even I had a t-shirt of  the disk "master of puppets" that I never kick off me.
I liked this music because is so power and energetic ( Now I think is a little aggressive jajaja well but in that moment I liked jiji)

About my first concert.. I Don`t  remember all, but I believe that I went with my sister "claudia" to see the famous opera "Carmen" in the municipal theater. she won the tickets in a online competition  and she thought invite to me. It was incredible because I  didn`t knew nothing about this king of music. it`s so beauty


the first disk that bought me was "black album" of metallica (of course!) but it was not meditated only was lucky. I found it in a free show very cheap for that I bought it :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIXPmOEAsic 

2 comentarios:

  1. jajajajajaj I can't believe you were a Metallica's fan, I think I also liked them at 14 or something, but now I hate their music, not because i don't like metal anymore (I still like metal) but I don't know, they are just so popular and commercial...
    you look so pacefull to me right know, I can't believe you were a Metallica's fan jajajaja
    I just discover the dark side of Maria joajoajaoja
    I love you Maria!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahahaha maria! I can't imagine you being a metallica's fan, because youre yo cut and kind person! - well, all people can be polite and kind if their want independently of their preferences. I love music too because share a lot of energy with each melody.

    ResponderEliminar