jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

About Me childhood

Hello classmate and Henry!

In this post I would like to talk about two things of me childhood: my imaginary friend and my favorite toy.
This topic was controversial in the class, but I really like it because I think is so beautiful remember my childhood.
I think that children are amazing, I like see them for example; when they are playing with something and listen how they imagine stories about this things, it`s great.
Well, my mom told me when I was a child I liked play in the street with my friends but also I loved play indoors with my toys.  I remember that my favorite toy was a Léon teddy of the movie “the lion king”. Always carried it with me when we left out of home but one day lost it and my mom said me that I was sad for days.  An after time when I was seven years I had an imaginary friend and her name was “Mu”. She was an insect species embodied in a girl more or less my age and I remember that in this time I had pure friends (boys) and I had always wanted a friend that was a girl and maybe for this situation I imagined her, is fun think about it.  Have an imaginary friend is like create an being ideal necessary for live and feel us accompanied.

I sometimes think it would be good to create imaginary friends for all ages, because it`s always good to talk to ourselves. 

1 comentario:

  1. Sounds cute your imaginary friend ; w ; in fact your chilhood was cute, insects, toys, imaginary friends, I like those things

    ResponderEliminar