martes, 7 de abril de 2015

"We Love Cartoons"


Hi Classmate

This is the trird post!

This time I would like to write about a theme that I like much “Cartoons”


Each time that I have a little time… I watch cartoons, I think that it`s something so fun and relaxing.  And I like see it because when I feel sad make me feel so better :) . Besides there some cartoons that make us think about really serious things of the society (Thing that is very important).  For this I can say that the cartoons are not only for kids.

I have a nephew “Santi”and he love cartoons too. He has ten years old and when he lived with us, we watched cartoons all time. His favorite channel was “cartoon network” where we watched series like a: “adventure time” “regular show” “the amazing world of gumball” among others.  My favorite channel was nickelodeon where we watched series like a: “Cat dog” “Doug” ” invasor zim” “Rocko`s modern life” “Ren and stimpy” and my favorite the Saturday night “Hey Arnold” (now I`m sad because is not in the programming of nickelodeon)
 "Hey arnold" is my favorite cartoons of all time. I like everything about this serie, since its music until the father of helga jajajj. All have sense for me: every character, theirs names and its relation with jazz music. the history tell us about a boy of 9 year old. His name is "arnold" a kid so considerate and polite (reason for helga love him). this boy live with his grandfather and his crazy grandmather, because his fathers never comeback. he study in the secondary 118 place where has many friends because he`s a very good boy that ever help his friends. (..talk about helga..)

My mom told me that When I was a child watched Cartoons and animated movies all time.
She told me that I liked invite to my friends to watch TV with me and this made me so happy. In those days I remember watch a TV program called “Bananas en pijamas”.

  When I was in primary, I remember that every day before to go to the school and after lunch I started the TV and put a Chilean program called “Solo TV” where I watched “rocket power” and “Rugrats”cartoons that I liked so much.

With my mom sometime watched Cartoon in Netflix because bored us of the TV programs.
Watch “monitos” Make us happy  :D

 That The cartoons be for all ages!!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hey Arnold!! Wooo!!!
    I was so much like Helga when I was like 6 years old, I was completly obsessed with a boy in school, his name was Pablo and became a psycho like saving all the things that he touched jajaja I think Helga was the main influence for that xd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh Maria is beautifull your opinion of the cartoons.
    Hey Arnold is the best cartoon ever! I´m love Yuyin!! and ¨Bananas en pijamas¨ are the best! the music was very funny!!!

    ResponderEliminar