jueves, 16 de abril de 2015

About The Future (ouch! )

Hello class and teacher!
How are you? I hope you are ok ;)

Welcome to this new post. Today I would like to talk about “My future job”
Sometimes think about “The Future” scare me a little bit (But only sometimes not all times). Some days I think that the future is uncertain because the life change at every moment and for this some days I like think “the life” step by step and not go so fast because I`m slow and I like it. But others days I think different and I like to imagine all possible “Maria`s of the future” and it`s so fun. In this moment I have two big choices: the first is keep studying but in other country (France maybe) and live there for a time…or stay here and study Pedagogy (because I think it`s an important and beautiful degree and also I really like children because they are like a “seeds” and we are their “gardeners”).  It`s a difficult choice but maybe can be made all… why not?
When I think about the future it`s all so confused because I like many things and I can`t imagine doing only one thing.  


I think that study art is like a “philosophy of life” that not only can be applied in a job but in everything that we do for this I believe we can do anything without limits.

But one thing is sure and this is the place where I would like to live one day.
Imagine me working in a place surrounded of nature far of the city. I would like to work in a quiet and green place.  And fulfill my wish of farm my own food  J



2 comentarios: