martes, 11 de agosto de 2015

"A day in a life"


Is difficult choose only one day, but I try... I remember a trip that I had five years ago.  I traveled to Peru with my best friend, Camila.  And one of the best things about this trip was that we did by plane. It was incredible time, look at all from above, the earth, the clouds, it`s all so small and big in the same time, it`s beautiful. I always remember this trip because it was the first time that I flying and I was so far from home and I felt so good. What I remember most about this trip was as roads were seen from the sky , seemed veins and thought are all so close , it was great feel and that day felt more at home than ever why I remember it as one of the best days of my life.                            

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Q9D4dcYng

1 comentario: