martes, 18 de agosto de 2015

The Semester


Hi classmate  and teacher!

In this post I would like to talk about the semester (chan-chan!)
Well, this semester was very strange for the strike. Always that stop the class all is different, because all is more slow and lose it the rhythm is so easy. And then we have to come back and finish faster the semester. this is 
I don´t like to finish  like that, because when the things end faster, we don`t  make a good job. l like work with calm, because I can think more about my work. I don`t like the idea of finish work for one mark.  I believe that is imposible to call the art with a mark, because the art is subjective for that reason we should take with calm and make a good work. And stop the semester signify finish it faster :( and it`s so sad...
there other reason why this semester was strange and it`s because this is us penultimate semester and I can feeling scare in the air jajajaj
I like think that all finish some day, and make me feel better. I belive that each thing has its time and
everything happens. only we should do what we want :)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario