domingo, 9 de agosto de 2015

I Like Films



Hi classmate, 
Today I would like to talk about the films that I like (and others that not much).
I love films, because they are different views of life, allowing us to have different point of view.
I like many types of films; Drama, Terror, Comedy, etc.  But me prefers is the drama and comedy. This blend is very good because after to see a drama film, I like see to comedy because help me to relax and make me feel better. I guess that is how I like to understand life and be on both sides of the sidewalk. 

Also I like to art cinema films, because this films is make with a different language, in my opinion is a special  language maybe more expressive than all other  types of films. In this type of films my favourite director is “The Master” Andrèi Tarkovski because his films are intimate and mysterious. For me, he created visual metaphorsabout inside of human it´s so interesting and also the photograpy  of his films is beautiful.

Is difficult for me to say which is my favourite film, because I like many films but I`m going to tell you about the last film I saw, because I like so much. This is an animation film and its name is “Las trillizas de Belleville”. I always that remember it recommend all my friends this film because is enteresting and funny. This film condense all emotions of its specials personage.

And respect of "the hated films", I don`t hate any film but if some ...I never see them twice, and one
of this films are "Salò" (120 dias de sodoma), this movie has a important critics about that what is capable to do a person with power. And until where can arrive? but scenes are so violent that hurt see it. this film are interesting but so aggressive.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario