martes, 4 de agosto de 2015

WE SHOULD BE GREEN

How Green are you?
I´m not Green every day of my life, but I would like to be more. I think that it´s one of things most important for keep the nature. I think should teach us to be more Green since children in the school. Because now is more difficult learn to do it. But we have begin with little actions.
Do you recycle?
I don’t recycle always but I try. In home sometimes I recycle things that my mom throw out, because I Like to save trash and it`s a really problem when my room is full. I think that everything can be served in some moment for a work or something. Also I recycle materials of my workshop (paper, cardboard and anything that demonstrates). I will tell you a confession , sometimes I pick up trash people leave outside their homes . I think people throw things that are still useful for some.
I like so much the concept of recycle because I think that this follows the logic of the transformation of material, so that it continue its cycle.
What do you do to Prevent Pollution?

Not much…but I try to take care the energy of places where I go. Whether water, electricity or gas. Also, I try don’t  take out the trash on roads or waterways. I try to walk respecting the nature, but I know that she need a little help.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario